It’s cause for celebration
With I-85 scheduled to reopen in time for morning rush hour this Monday, several Atlanta restaurants are offering specials to celebrate the end of our six-week-long traffic nightmare. (Atlanta traffic will continue to be a nightmare, obviously, just not quite as bad.) Below, see the deals to be had around town on Monday.
- Atlanta Fish Market: Three-course seafood dinner for $29 per person. Bottles of wine under $100 for half-price.
- Bistro Niko: Three-course French dinner for $29 per person. Bottles of wine under $100 for half-price.
- Buckhead Bread Company and Corner Café: One complimentary cup of Pano’s Private Reserve coffee and a mini-croissant, from 6:30 a.m. until the baked goods run out.
- Buckhead Diner: Three-course meal of “diner classics” for $28 per person. Bottles of wine under $100 for half-price.
- Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse: The Buckhead restaurant is serving its spring roll sampler for $8.50, Monday through Friday, May 19.
- Farm Burger: The local burger chain’s Buckhead location is serving 85-cent fries all day.
- Hudson Grille: VIP members (register online) at all locations can order signature dips, including roasted corn-lobster, queso, roasted red pepper, hummus, and spinach, for $1.85.
- Kyma: Mediterranean tasting dinner for $32 per person. Bottles of wine under $100 for half-price.
- Nakato: Monday through Thursday, select sake, beer, and cocktails will beer 85 cents/per. Industry workers recovering from Sunday Mother’s Day can get 50 percent off food (up to $25 in savings) on Monday.
- Pricci: Three-course Italian dinner for $32 per person. Bottles of wine under $100 for half-price.
- Publik Draft House: Appetizers, including tacos, wings, and Sloppy Joe sliders, for $1.85.
- Taco Mac: Earn extra credits for SweetWater 420 purchases. Order 420 to get 8.5 beer credits for Taco Mac’s “brewniversity” program.
- Tin Lizzy’s Cantina: Margaritas for $1.85 at all Atlanta locations.
• All DealFeed Coverage [EATL]