Seven new restaurants are about to debut in Alpharetta
Alpharetta’s Avalon development will unveil a slew of new restaurants next month. Seven new projects will come online April 13 as the development officially unveils its Boulevard East expansion. The openings include:
- Barleygarden Kitchen & Craft Bar, a restaurant-beer garden combo from Karl Torres and the team behind local beer superstore Hop City. Kevin Ouzts, owner of The Spotted Trotter butcher shop and former chef-owner of shuttered Krog Street Market restaurant The Cockentrice, is on board as executive chef.
- Brine Seafood Shack, a seafood restaurant (duh), from Chicken And The Egg chef-owner Marc Taft.
- MF Bar, Alex Kinjo’s sushi restaurant that will be similar to MF Sushi in Inman Park.
- District III, a new Vietnamese restaurant from Kinjo.
- Rumi’s Kitchen, the second outpost for the popular Sandy Springs Persian eatery.
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams
Avalon originally opened to the public in October 2014. The development is home to Ford Fry’s The El Felix, Oak Steakhouse, an Antico Pizza outpost, and more.
• All Avalon Coverage [EATL]